Saturday, March 23, 2019

Paella from Preston market Melbourne


I was on a normal routine visit to Preston market in Melbourne and I noticed something special and that was seafood Paella. The deliciousness spreading through the air was so tempting that I decided to join the huge queue for a taste.
Now, like me, for those who don't know what is Paella. Paella is known to have originated in the Spanish city of Valencia and then spread across Spain and now spreading all over the world including Melbourne :).

We have different types of Paella now, veg, seafood and mixed. The one I had from Preston market is the seafood Paella and these are some of the ingredients I could figure out, a special kind of rice called Calasparra or Bomba rice, medium grain rice grown in Spain, crushed saffron, shrimp, calamari, mussels, chicken pieces etc.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...